Request a call here!
CHARGEMASTER REVIEW SOFTWARE: COMPLETE CHARGE CYCLE TRANSPARENCY
To ensure accurate Charge Capture, it is necessary to review the linkages which enable charges to move from one IT system or department to the next within the Charge Cycle.
What it is
C3Navigator Software is a unique tool that enables complete transparency into a facility’s Charge Cycle, from Order Entry through Charge Capture. It collects information from all Order Entry systems that submit data to the Chargemaster and displays it in an organized fashion. By doing so, the software thereby allows the user to clearly see the “links” which exist between each Chargemaster line item and the corresponding Order Entry system line items.
Why use it?
- C3Navigator Software is ideal for conducting periodic, internal Chargemaster reviews by experienced clinical staff
- Consolidated clinical references decrease the amount of time clinical staff require to search through clinical coding resources
- 8 clinical coding data files including CPT®/HCPCS, ICD-9, and Revenue Codes
- 23 regulatory data files including OPPS Addendum, NDC Crosswalk, National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Edits
- Proactive reports guide clinical staff through Chargemaster reviews highlighting data discrepancies such as out-of-date CPT®/HCPCS and revenue codes
- Internal auditing of all requested Chargemaster changes and recommendations enables accountability and ensures the completion of the Chargemaster review
- Impact quantification with revenue and usage snapshot statistics demonstrates potential gross revenue impact due for any given change to a Chargemaster line item